Graduating students who successfully complete degree requirements and wish to receive their diploma at Commencement need to be aware of the following information:
Application for Degree
Students must accurately complete and submit the Application for Degree and pay the $90.00 fee. The application can be accessed through ULink and payments can also be made through your Statement of Account on ULink.
- View instructions on how to access and complete the online degree application.
- Please see the Academic Calendar for deadlines to submit the Application for Degree.
- To ensure that you name appears in the Commencement Program and your diploma can be ordered timely, the application must be received by the specified deadline.
- It is particularly important that your MAILING ADDRESS be complete and accurate. Without accurate mailing information, a student will miss important announcements.
- Priority appointments for registration are available to degree candidates who apply a semester in advance. Please see the Academic Calendar for the deadline.