Applying for Graduation
A student must complete their Application for Degree by the required deadline to ensure that they are able to receive their diploma at the ceremony and are present in the University's Commencement Program. Each graduate will be issued a plaque diploma ready for immediate display. In addition, each graduate will be receiving an additional sheet diploma. Graduating students who successfully complete degree requirements and wish to receive their diploma at Commencement need to be aware of the following information:
Application for Degree
Students must accurately complete and submit the Application for Degree and pay the $90.00 fee. The application can be accessed through ULink and payments can also be made through your Statement of Account on ULink.
- View instructions on how to access and complete the online degree application.
- Please see the Academic Calendar for deadlines to submit the Application for Degree.
- The Application for Degree fee provides two copies of the diploma and other costs that are associated with Commencement. All students must complete an application for degree in order to be a graduate of the University.
- To ensure that you name appears in the Commencement Program and your diploma can be ordered timely, the application must be received by the specified deadline.
- Priority appointments for registration are available to degree candidates who apply a semester in advance. Please see the Academic Calendar for the deadline.